Heirs & Graces Private Day Nursery are looking for an apprentice to join their busy team.
We are a privately run childcare provider and aim to give young children the best start in life.
- Contribute to a high standard of quality within the nursery, including practice, environment, and resources to meet the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Prepare and supervise activities, and support children at all times
- Ensure that equality of access and opportunity is provided to all children, parents, staff and visitors
- Maintain a positive attitude at all times with children, parents, colleagues and visitors
- Adhere to all health and safety policies and procedures and undertake a shared responsibility for cleanliness and health and safety throughout the nursery
- Undertake any other duties as reasonably requested by line manager
Requirements and prospects
Genuine interest in working with children
GCSE Maths & English
● A permanent position may be offered upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
● Opportunity to learn and develop within the company.
● Progression on to higher apprenticeship / training
Things to consider
You will be required to have a DBS check
Ensure that equality of access and opportunity is provided to all children, parents, staff and visitors
Maintain a positive attitude at all times with children, parents, colleagues and visitors
Training to be provided
Depending on experience
Full Level 2 Early years practitioner apprenticeship standard
Functional skills if required
About the employer
Heirs and Graces Day Nursery
Heirs & Graces Private Day Nursery provides the highest standard of nursery care and education in our setting. We provide an environment in which children are actively encouraged to explore, learn and interact with others. Our nursery is a busy and fun setting with lots of creativity and has a team that is dedicated to the care of children.
Heirs & Graces Day Nursery, The Old Schoolhouse, Greenfield Road, Dentons Green