Cefco are look for an apprentices to join their busy team. This is an excellent opportunity to undertake an apprenticeship in warehousing and storage.
- Picking and packing orders for customers
- Communicate with colleagues to achieve objectives
- Identify and report hazards in the workplace
- Follow health & safety practices
- Store received goods in the appropriate locations within the warehouse
- Check loads for damaged or missing items upon receipt
Requirements and prospects
- GCSE grade D or above (or equivalent) in English language- desirable as support will be given to be able to achieve level 2 functional skills.
- GSCE grade D Maths- desirable as support will be given to be able to achieve level 2 functional skills.
- Hardworking team player who is self-motivated
- Good communicator
- Interested in the area of work
- Attention to detail
- Desire to learn
- Enthusiastic work ethic
Possible full time employment
Things to consider
You will be required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel or crouch
Training to be provided
- Full Level 2 Apprenticeship in Warehousing
- Functional Skills if required.
- PLTS (Personal Learning and Thinking Skills)
About the employer
Throughout 30 years of history, Fusion has built its reputation on providing a breadth of products to electrical specifiers, wholesalers, contractors and end users
C E F C O, Unit 1, Railway Court