There haven’t been many times in our 176-year history that we have had to close, so you can imagine how excited we are to re-open and get you back into the Club.
As you know, the team’s been on-site making changes to promote everyone’s health and safety. We can’t wait to welcome you back; we are more than ready.
To keep members and staff safe – all gym, swim and class sessions will need to be booked online.
Book your session in 3 simple steps:
- Step 1 – Choose your session
- Step 2 – Create a profile on Mind Body Online (you only need to do this once)
- Step 3 – Confirm your booking
- Step 4 – Bring your confirmation email with you.
- If you get stuck: here's a how to guide.
Non-Members – at this time you can book individual pay-as-you-go sessions online. Payment will be taken on your arrival at Club reception.
We have been working hard behind the scenes preparing for the re-opening. Our main priority is to keep both members and staff as safe as possible at all times. To ensure this we have implemented a range of measures derived from Government, Public Health, UK Active and National Governing Body guidelines.