We are delighted to be a recognised gateway organisation for the Kickstart scheme – the UK government’s response to supporting young people and the wider economy through the COVID-19 pandemic.
As a gateway organisation we can offer you full Kickstart support including taking care of all administration for you or if you’d rather apply yourself we can offer an employability and life skills programme for your Kickstart employees.
“I urge every employer, big or small, national or local to hire as many Kickstarters as possible.”
Rishi Sunak, Chancellor of the Exchequer
The Kickstart Scheme is a £2 billion fund aimed at supporting business growth and creating hundreds of thousands of high-quality 6-month job placements for young people aged 16-24, who are claiming Universal Credit.
The government will pay for:
- National Minimum Wage for 25 hours.
- Associated employer NI contributions.
- Employer minimum automatic enrolment contributions.
- Training costs.
1000’s of UK businesses have already applied to access the Kickstart fund.
- Discover eager new talent and develop their skills to support your business as part of a 6-month placement.
- 100% of the National Minimum Wage for 25 hours a week and employer NICs will be covered.
- An additional £1,500 grant per placement for setup costs such as uniform, equipment and training.
- Provide your current employees with experience in training and mentoring.
- Help your local community and support youth employment.
- It’s a straightforward process for you as we can take care of all the administration required leaving you with no hassle and no fee.
Join our free Kickstart Q&A Webinar
Join our webinar and get all your questions answered by our experts.
Our dedicated team are here to support and guide your business and simplify the Kickstart Scheme application process for you, leaving you to focus on your business.
Employability training and support:
We offer free employability and life skills support, as well as bespoke training packages which will see participants gain personal, social, work and vocational skills to prepare them for employment.
As a gateway to the Kickstart Scheme, we take care of the payments and will pass them on straight to you, quickly and securely.
On completion of the placement, we can provide your Kickstart employees with further support and training such as apprenticeships, traineeships, and professional courses so that they can continue their employment with you.
Fill out the form below and one of our experts will call you back for a free, no obligation chat
We apply for you
We will take care of all the administration for you, guiding and supporting you every step of the way.
Hire and Claim
Your local Jobcentre will send you candidates to choose from. We will pass on the payments made by DWP straight to you.