Teddy Bears is a small, private nursery which was established in 1991. The nursery provides care for 0-5 year-olds all year round. We aim to promote positive learning outcomes for the children. Responsible for setting up and supervising activities.
If you're someone with a big personality that loves to dress up, paint, play, sing, comfort, listen, support and care for each child as if they were your own, then you could be exactly who we’re looking for! Every member of our team is a Childcare Hero in their own right and we treat them that way too, If you're someone who...
- Has ambition, drive and a willingness to learn
- Isn’t afraid of getting dirty, engaging in all means of messy play, and loves the outdoors
- Loves to run, climb, build towers and wear silly costumes on our fun days
- Is loving and caring to all
- Can bring an element of fun to work with you each day
- Has a can-do attitude and strong communication skills
- Has the ability to understand and adhere to policies and practices of the business
Requirements and prospects
GCSE Level Maths & English, 4–9 or equivalent but not essential
You will need good communication skills and be comfortable with creative thinking
Experience of working/participating in a team environment
Written, verbal and listening skills
Willing to learn
Confident, professional and trustworthy
A full time position may be offered upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Remember, we're not looking for the ordinary, we're looking for extraordinary, so make sure you stand out when you submit your application.
You will also require a DBS
Salary £7.00 per hour
Training to be provided
- Full Level 2 apprenticeship
- Early years practioner standard
- Functional skills if applicable.
- First aid qualification
About the employer
Teddy Bears Day Nursery
Teddy Bears Day Nursery is situated in Hove close to Portslade Station.We are proud to be celebrating 30 years of ‘Fun-tastic’ childcare!Our priorities are the child's safety and happiness. Our small, friendly team of eight, fantastic staff, ensure quality childcare for up to 34 children per day in a small, homely environment that allows the children to develop at their own pace, nurturing their skills and curiosity and encouraging them to reach their full potential.
59 Glebe Villas