We’re looking for a passionate Early Years Apprentice to join our wonderful nursery. The role involves working with children from 6 months to 5 years, providing physical and emotional care and enabling an excellent learning environment.
- Contribute to a high standard of quality within the nursery, including practice, environment and resources to meet the requirements of the EYFS
- Prepare and supervise activities
- Ensure that equality of access and opportunity is provided to all
- Maintain a positive attitude at all times with children, parents, colleagues and visitors
- Adhere to all health & safety policies and procedures & undertake a shared responsibility for cleanliness and health & safety throughout the nursery
Requirements and prospects
GCSE Level maths & English, 4–9 or equivalent but not essential
Level 2 Childcare Qualification Essential
A permanent position may be offered upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Opportunity to learn and develop within the company.
Progression on to higher apprenticeship / training
Things to consider
Applicants will have to have a Enhanced DBS check
Training to be provided
- Full Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Early years educator standard
- Funtional skills if applicable.
About the employer
WRAP Business and Leisure Ltd.
Our setting is a beautiful, brand new nursery situated in the heart of Brighton. Employees benefit from being minutes away from convenient transport links for both buses and trains. The nursery is offering opportunities for the children to explore the local community!
Not all nurseries are the same. At WRAP we are really enthusiastic about sustainability, healthy living and wellbeing. As an Early Years Apprentice, you’d be involved in bringing our vision to life, running activities to make sure our children are healthy and happy.
83 Queens Rd