If you are passionate about every child having the very best start in life then you may be the person we are seeking to join our small, friendly team at Rainbow Bright! We have been established in Ipswich for over 25 years and have a wealth of staff experience across all age ranges and specialisms.
Level 2 apprentice required to join our team, work may involve babies, toddlers, pre-school and primary school aged children from 3months to 11 years – in our main nursery and satellite after school club nearby. A full job description and person specification will be made available to all applicants prior to initial interview.
Requirements and prospects
English and Maths at GCSE or equivalent at grade 4/C and above
- Willing to learn
- Confident, professional and trustworthy
- Good time keeper
- You will need good communication skills and be comfortable with creative thinking
- Experience of working/participating in a team environment
- Written, verbal and listening skills
- Patient with children
- A permanent position may be offered upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
- Opportunity to learn and develop within the company.
- Progression on to higher apprenticeship
- Many training opportunities
- Access will be given to gain Paediatric First Aid, Safeguarding and Food Hygiene certification
Things to consider
Working in a childcare setting that is open from 8am to 6pm can involve long days i.e. up to 10 hours. We aim to offer some half days, work breaks and plenty of support as well as time out for study
Training to be provided
Level 2 Apprenticeship
About the employer
Rainbow Bright Day Care Nursery
Children’s Day Care Nursery
11 Crofton Road