Undertaking of programs and inductions for new members, providing support to receptionist when required, booking of classes for members both in person and over the telephone.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Ordering of stock (Food and drink, plant room)
- Support in NOP of the pool plant room
- Leading pool plant staff training
- Help lead and develop new members of staff
- Maintenance of equipment and reporting and liaising with suppliers in the event of machine faults
- Feedback any key issues to the Bodyscene General Manager.
- To ensure the delivery of a high-quality service to every customer on every visit.
- Investigate and propose any new opportunities for developing the business to the Bodyscene General Manager
- Investigate and propose any new opportunities for developing the operations of the club to the Bodyscene General Manager
- To liaise on a regular basis (as appropriate) with the Bodyscene General Manager
- To react quickly and efficiently to any issue raised by customers in the absence of the Bodyscene General Manager
- To feedback any key issues to the Bodyscene General Manager
Requirements and prospects
No qualifications required
- Passionate about health and fitness
- Dedicated to gaining your Fitness Instructor qualification
- Good communicator with the ability to meet and greet members and spa guests to a high standard
- Smart and presentable at all times
- Organised and for own job role and proactive
Possible progression towards further qualifications or into full-time employment.
Things to consider
Please consider the location of this vacancy.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Activity Leadership
- Level 2 Award in Exercise and Fitness Instruction
- Functional skills in English, maths, and ICT (if applicable)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
About the employer
Fitness4Less Northampton Ltd
At Fitness4Less we aim to offer good quality gym facilities for the cheapest price. We believe cost shouldn’t be a barrier to getting everyone involved in beneficial fitness activities to improve health, wellness and vitality.
Our focus is to create a friendly, non-intimidating atmosphere at the gym. As a beginner, we want you to feel welcome and our simple ‘Gym Intro’ programmes offer the basic first steps to exercise. If you are an improved, we offer new and alternative training options, which will stretch your capabilities and challenge you.
Fitness4less, Sol Central, Marefair