|Salary: £24,000 per annum (pro rata) plus travel expenses
24 hours per week (part-time)
You will effectively manage a caseload of learners at various locations in your region. You will assess and coach all learners individually or within a group.
You will motivate and support learners to achieve their Apprenticeship. You will identify and encourage further employees to undertake these qualifications/assessments and match their needs to the most appropriate qualification for their role.
Core duties and responsibilities include:
• Ensure that learners are engaged, retained and on target for timely completion of learning aims
• Motivate and drive learners to achieve their Apprenticeships through exceptional teaching and learning
• Identify individual learner requirements
• Design and deliver a bespoke programme of learning matching learner needs
• Assess, teach and support learners undertaking an Apprenticeship
• Provide information, advice and guidance throughout the learner’s qualification
Qualifications and experience required:
Occupational competency in Horticulture
Recognised assessor and teaching qualifications
Certificate in Education, PGCE or equivalent (desirable)
Be able to deliver Functional skills at a level 2
Full Driver’s licence and owns a car
Experience of working with E Portfolios
Excellent communication and time management skills
Proven track record of consistently exceeding targets
Experience of coaching/mentoring people with mixed abilities
Salary on offer is Circa. £24,000 per annum pro rata plus travel expenses.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply online at Morello Recruitment Solutions.